Your Cart is Currently Empty
mobile power for trucks, rvs and boats
xpower inverters connect easily to 12 volt batteries to provide ac power for a variety of medium to heavy duty applications.Designed for easy installation and operation, the xpower inverters provide a reliable source of power onboard trucks, rvs and boats to run home appliances, consumer electronics, entertainiment systems, power tools, office equipment and much more.They are also suitable for small contractors who need to operate handheld power tools from their van or pick-up truck.The powerful 5000-watt model has four gfci oulets for multiple loads and an easy-to-read digital display for instant system information.All models meet the stringent ul458 regulatory requirements.
- portable power for ac products
- two gfci ac receptacles for connecting multiple loads
- 5000-watt model: four gfci ac receptacles, each equipped with a 20-amp breaker
- high surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- high efficiency - converts virtually all the battery's available power to ac
- mounting brackets for convenient installation
- heavy duty stud connectors
- remote on/off switch included
- overload and over temperature shutdown
- over voltage protection (15.0 vdc)
- low voltage alarm (11.0 vdc)
- low voltage cut-out (10.5 vdc)
- household appliances: compact microwave ovens, bread makers, food processors, small bar refrigerators, small vacuum cleaners, fluorescent and incandescent lights, sewing machines and fans
- handheld power tools: drills, jigsaws, sanders and buffers
- entertainment electronics: televisions, vcrs, video games, stereos, musical instruments and satellite equipment
- office equipment: computers with 17" monitors, facsimile machines
warning: this product can expose you to chemicals including diisononyl phthalate (dinp) which is known to the state of california to cause cancer, and di-isodecyl phthalate (didp) which is known to the state of california to cause reproductive harm.For more information go to p65warnings.Ca.Gov.
At Wow4Gadget, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and postal service process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days for in-stock items. This process can take 7 to 10 days if the item is handmade or a customizable, made-to-order product.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. After the items have been processed and have left the warehouse, delivery usually takes about 3-5 business days but can be slightly longer or shorter. Since we use multiple suppliers located in different countries, shipping times vary depending on what products are ordered. Shipping times are also affected by which country we are delivering to. For example, some of our suppliers ship from the United States, so shipping times can be shorter for American customers if they order products from those suppliers.
Note: If you order multiple items and each one comes from a different supplier, you may receive multiple packages and some items may be delivered to you sooner than others.
Shipping is free on all orders above $80. Free shipping includes orders with multiple items from multiple suppliers. For all orders under $80, shipping will be $4.99 for U.S. domestic orders.
Locations: Currently we only accept orders from the United States. This means that if you have ordered an item that cannot be shipped to your country, we will be notified immediately by the supplier and you will receive a full refund.
Duties and/or customs fees for all countries are the responsibility of the buyer/customer.
Note: Shipping times may be extended in areas heavily affected by COVID.