Your Cart is Currently Empty
Freedom XC 1000 True Sine Wave Inverter/Charger - 12VDC - 120VAC - 1000W/50A
True sine wave 120 Vac inverter/charger with built-in transfer switch. Designed for recreational and commercial applications.
The Freedom XC inverter/charger offers premium performance in a lightweight compact package. It cranks out full output in invert or charge mode from -4€š°F - 104€š°F for operation in all climate temperatures. The extended surge rating of the Freedom XC makes it ideal to start difficult loads including fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC IN/OUT make installation a breeze.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown: Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator). The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode
Built-In Charger Features:
- Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage Charging: Utilizes less shorepower when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for running electrical devices and appliances and reduces the likelihood of tripping shorepower breakers
- Programmable: Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V
- Battery Equalization: Maximizes flooded battery life
- Dead Battery Charging Down to 0 Vdc
- Power Share: Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
At Wow4Gadget, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and postal service process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days for in-stock items. This process can take 7 to 10 days if the item is handmade or a customizable, made-to-order product.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. After the items have been processed and have left the warehouse, delivery usually takes about 3-5 business days but can be slightly longer or shorter. Since we use multiple suppliers located in different countries, shipping times vary depending on what products are ordered. Shipping times are also affected by which country we are delivering to. For example, some of our suppliers ship from the United States, so shipping times can be shorter for American customers if they order products from those suppliers.
Note: If you order multiple items and each one comes from a different supplier, you may receive multiple packages and some items may be delivered to you sooner than others.
Shipping is free on all orders above $80. Free shipping includes orders with multiple items from multiple suppliers. For all orders under $80, shipping will be $4.99 for U.S. domestic orders.
Locations: Currently we only accept orders from the United States. This means that if you have ordered an item that cannot be shipped to your country, we will be notified immediately by the supplier and you will receive a full refund.
Duties and/or customs fees for all countries are the responsibility of the buyer/customer.
Note: Shipping times may be extended in areas heavily affected by COVID.