Your Cart is Currently Empty
evolution„¢ f series 1200w, 120v pure sine wave inverter/charger with 24v input & 40 amp charger with hard wiring
pure sine wave inverter/charger with 6 programmable charging profiles €“ 2, 3 and 4 stages with equalization.For use with lead acid or lithium batteries.Samlex evolution„¢ series inverter/chargers provide reliable ac power wherever it€™s needed.For use with boats, rvs, cabins and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
adaptive battery charger option for lead acid batteries
- 6 programmable charging profiles €“ 2, 3 and 4 stages with equalization
- algorithm monitoring in the bulk stage assesses the battery€™s condition.The remaining charging stages are based on the battery€™s condition rather than a pre-set charging time.
- reduces excess charging time and extends life of battery
- zero transfer time when switching from inverter to ac input source.When ac input source comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the incoming wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing without interruption to the load.
surge capacity (active power boost)
- the inverter has a surge capability of 3x its continuous power rating, allowing it to turn on loads with high starting surge.
- inverter loads can exceed the continuous power output by the power boost allowances without triggering and overload fault.
- there is no need to upsize to a larger inverter/charger to handle a heavy surge load, resulting in reduced costs.
- connect a solar charge controller (up to 50a) directly to the evo„¢ though the battery charger external dc input
- external charging current is monitored to free up more power from the grid to be available to the load while charging.
- online mode can be used to prioritize batteries/inverter over the grid, ideal for those who want to operate primarily on solar power, even when the grid is available (when grid is costly).
- multiple physical points of protection monitoring are scanned up to 10,000 times per second to detect adverse internal and external conditions.
- the evo„¢ is practically indestructible.The evo„¢ will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any damage can be done.
ac input / output option
- ac power cord inlet and duplex gfci outlet: evo-1212f/1224f; hardwired: evo-1212f-hw/1224f-hw
- the evo-rc-plus remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed evotm performance data, stored on a removable 16gb sd card.Advanced features for programming various parameters and modes of operation.4 rows of 20 character alpha numeric lcd display for messaging.
- the evo„¢ uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans.Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
- boats, rvs, trucks, specialty vehicles
- alternative energy, off-grid, cabins, remote locations, areas with unreliable utility power
- back-up and emergency power applications
warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of california to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to p65warnings.Ca.Gov.
At Wow4Gadget, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and postal service process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days for in-stock items. This process can take 7 to 10 days if the item is handmade or a customizable, made-to-order product.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. After the items have been processed and have left the warehouse, delivery usually takes about 3-5 business days but can be slightly longer or shorter. Since we use multiple suppliers located in different countries, shipping times vary depending on what products are ordered. Shipping times are also affected by which country we are delivering to. For example, some of our suppliers ship from the United States, so shipping times can be shorter for American customers if they order products from those suppliers.
Note: If you order multiple items and each one comes from a different supplier, you may receive multiple packages and some items may be delivered to you sooner than others.
Shipping is free on all orders above $80. Free shipping includes orders with multiple items from multiple suppliers. For all orders under $80, shipping will be $4.99 for U.S. domestic orders.
Locations: Currently we only accept orders from the United States. This means that if you have ordered an item that cannot be shipped to your country, we will be notified immediately by the supplier and you will receive a full refund.
Duties and/or customs fees for all countries are the responsibility of the buyer/customer.
Note: Shipping times may be extended in areas heavily affected by COVID.