Your Cart is Currently Empty
2200w pure sine inverter/charger - 12v
evolution™ series inverter/charger
pure sine wave inverter, adaptive battery charger, transfer relay – all in one unit.Samlex evolution™ series inverter/chargers provide reliable ac power wherever it’s needed.For use with boats, rvs, cabins and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications
using state-of-the-art technology, the samlex evo™ inverter/charger operates at 165 million instructions per second with lightening fast load & response times, has 9 points of physical protection monitoring (being scanned up to 10,000 times per second) to detect fault conditions & protect itself in a vast range of adverse environments
the evo-2212 is a 2200 watt pure sine inverter, 12 vdc input, 120 vac output, 50/60 hz.It intelligently integrates a 100 amp 4 stage battery charger and a 40 amp transfer relay into an advanced and affordable off-grid power solution
- two separate ac inputs – one for grid (priority #1), one for generator (priority #2), connect simultaneously, no need to reconfigure when different power sources are available
- generator input is specifically designed to have more tolerance for wave form distortion, prevents unnecessary “rejection of ac input and switch to inverter” by tolerating distorted wave forms that can be produced by gritty generators
- each ac input is programmable for voltage and frequency.User determines what the min and max thresholds are to switch from grid or generator to inverter
- generator start can be initiated by “status relay” contact, can be programmed to activate when grid is lost
- connect a solar charge controller directly to the evo™ though the battery charger external dc input, seamlessly integrates solar charging into the evo’s power system
- online mode can be used to prioritize batteries/inverter over the grid, ideal for those wishing to operate primarily on solar power (when the grid is available, but might be costly)
- 3 or 4 stage charging with equalization (must be manually initiated)
- adaptive algorithm is used during bulk to assess the condition of the battery.Subsequent stages are then based on the condition of the battery rather than pre-set time periods for absorption and float.Prevents unnecessary charging, extends the life of batteries
- programmable – set battery voltage thresholds to initiate charging
- zero transfer time when switching from inverter to grid.When grid comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing
- ‹16ms transfer when going from grid to inverter.When grid is lost, the transfer relay switches to inverter at the correct place in the wave form, the transfer takes less than 16ms
surge capacity (power boost)
- the evo™ has 3x surge power
- additionally, the evo™ has large power overload allowances available for long periods of time.Increased inverter capacity means you can size your inverter smaller to handle heavy surge loads, reducing costs
- the evo™ operates at 165 million instructions per second producing lightning fast load and response times
- the evo™ is practically indestructible.It has “bullet-proof intelligence” in the form of 9 physical points of protection monitoring being scanned up to 10,000 times per second for adverse conditions.The evo™ will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any product damage can be done.
- the evo-rc remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed evo™ performance data.Records all detected faults and the conditions leading up to them.Data is stored on a removable 16gb sd card (in the remote).Use data to analyze trends for more efficient use of system resources
- the evo™ uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans.Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed
- input: 12 vdc
- output: 120 vac
- watts: 2200w
- surge: 6600w
- outlets: hard wired
- fuse: external
- remote control: evo-rc (optional remote control)
- weight: 59lbs
- weight: 27kg
- dimensions: 12.79" x 16.77" x 8.15"
- dimensions: 325 x 426 x 207 mm
- safety: etl safety listed to stringent ul standards: 1741, 458, and to csa c22.2 no.107.1-01.Emi/emc compliant with fcc part 15(b), class b and rohs compliant.
- warranty: 2 year limited
- boats, rvs, trucks, specialty vehicles
- alternative energy, off-grid, cabins, remote locations, areas with unreliable utility power
- back-up and emergency power applications
warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of california to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to p65warnings.Ca.Gov.
At Wow4Gadget, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and postal service process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days for in-stock items. This process can take 7 to 10 days if the item is handmade or a customizable, made-to-order product.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. After the items have been processed and have left the warehouse, delivery usually takes about 3-5 business days but can be slightly longer or shorter. Since we use multiple suppliers located in different countries, shipping times vary depending on what products are ordered. Shipping times are also affected by which country we are delivering to. For example, some of our suppliers ship from the United States, so shipping times can be shorter for American customers if they order products from those suppliers.
Note: If you order multiple items and each one comes from a different supplier, you may receive multiple packages and some items may be delivered to you sooner than others.
Shipping is free on all orders above $80. Free shipping includes orders with multiple items from multiple suppliers. For all orders under $80, shipping will be $4.99 for U.S. domestic orders.
Locations: Currently we only accept orders from the United States. This means that if you have ordered an item that cannot be shipped to your country, we will be notified immediately by the supplier and you will receive a full refund.
Duties and/or customs fees for all countries are the responsibility of the buyer/customer.
Note: Shipping times may be extended in areas heavily affected by COVID.