Your Cart is Currently Empty
1500w modified sine wave inverter/charger - 12v
expanding on the reliable and affordable sam series of inverters that have been proven in the field for years, samlex now introduces the first sam series inverter charger.This all-in-one robust unit integrates a 1500w modified sine wave inverter, 30a transfer switch and a two stage 12v, 15 amp battery charger.The transfer switch automatically detects utility or generator power and seamlessly transitions to your battery bank when grid power is unavailable.Also provides safe and rapid charging of 12v battery bank when gird power is available.
- integrated 1500w modified sine wave inverter, 30a transfer switch, and 2 stage 12 vdc, 15a battery charger
- high efficiency, lightweight, and compact for easy installation
- separate on/off control for inverter and battery charger for selectable operation as inverter, charger or ups function
- 4 color led indicators to monitor operational status
- load controlled fan for efficient cooling when required
- allows use of higher capacity external 12v battery bank for longer backup time
- neutral to ground bond switching relay for grounding compliance
- electronic protections including gfci when in inverter mode
- ideal for rv's, trucks and remote housing
- uninterrupted ac backup power during residential power outages
- 12v battery charging
- rv's, trucks and remote housing
warning: this product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of california to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to p65warnings.Ca.Gov.
At Wow4Gadget, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and postal service process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days for in-stock items. This process can take 7 to 10 days if the item is handmade or a customizable, made-to-order product.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. After the items have been processed and have left the warehouse, delivery usually takes about 3-5 business days but can be slightly longer or shorter. Since we use multiple suppliers located in different countries, shipping times vary depending on what products are ordered. Shipping times are also affected by which country we are delivering to. For example, some of our suppliers ship from the United States, so shipping times can be shorter for American customers if they order products from those suppliers.
Note: If you order multiple items and each one comes from a different supplier, you may receive multiple packages and some items may be delivered to you sooner than others.
Shipping is free on all orders above $80. Free shipping includes orders with multiple items from multiple suppliers. For all orders under $80, shipping will be $4.99 for U.S. domestic orders.
Locations: Currently we only accept orders from the United States. This means that if you have ordered an item that cannot be shipped to your country, we will be notified immediately by the supplier and you will receive a full refund.
Duties and/or customs fees for all countries are the responsibility of the buyer/customer.
Note: Shipping times may be extended in areas heavily affected by COVID.