Your Cart is Currently Empty
invented by autohelm in 1973, tiller pilots have consistently been the world's most popular pilot ever since, setting the standard for performance, reliability and ease of use.Advanced features are standard.Autotack lets you handle the sheets, while the pilot tacks the boat and autoseastate intelligently keeps the boat on course while conserving power.Whether used as a stand-alone pilot or with a seatalk/nmea gps, the clear backlit lcd and 6-button keypad make these pilots safe and easy to use.
- powerful and efficient drive unit housed in a waterproof case
- easy-to-use controls
- backlit lcd confirms current and locked heading, plus wind and navigational data when connected to a system
- efficient, intelligent steering for optimum power conservation
- manual and autoseastate, autotrim
- user adjustable settings and alarms
- optional remote control and external compass
- backlit lcd display of heading, locked course and navigational information
- user calibration for optimum performance
- windtrim control in windtrim mode
- automatic compass deviation correction
- northerly/southerly heading compensation
- automatic heading deadband - seastate control
- automatic tack
- waypoint advance feature
- integral fluxgate compass
- drive mechanism re-circulating ball drive
- drive unit thrust torque 77 kg (170 lb)
- helm speed (lock to lock) 4.5 seconds
- interfaces seatalk and nmea 0183 input
- maximum boat 4,500 kg (10,000 lb)
- operating temperature 0 c to +70 c (32 f to 158 f)
- power consumption standby: 40 ma (90 ma with full lighting) auto: 0.5 a to 1.5 a depending on boat trim,helm load and sailing conditions
- power supply 10 v to 15 v dc
At Wow4Gadget, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and postal service process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days for in-stock items. This process can take 7 to 10 days if the item is handmade or a customizable, made-to-order product.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. After the items have been processed and have left the warehouse, delivery usually takes about 3-5 business days but can be slightly longer or shorter. Since we use multiple suppliers located in different countries, shipping times vary depending on what products are ordered. Shipping times are also affected by which country we are delivering to. For example, some of our suppliers ship from the United States, so shipping times can be shorter for American customers if they order products from those suppliers.
Note: If you order multiple items and each one comes from a different supplier, you may receive multiple packages and some items may be delivered to you sooner than others.
Shipping is free on all orders above $80. Free shipping includes orders with multiple items from multiple suppliers. For all orders under $80, shipping will be $4.99 for U.S. domestic orders.
Locations: Currently we only accept orders from the United States. This means that if you have ordered an item that cannot be shipped to your country, we will be notified immediately by the supplier and you will receive a full refund.
Duties and/or customs fees for all countries are the responsibility of the buyer/customer.
Note: Shipping times may be extended in areas heavily affected by COVID.