Your Cart is Currently Empty
Raymarine Element 7S 7.0" MFD with Navionics Nav+ US & Canada ChartModel: E70531-00-NAG
- Support for Raymarine LightHouse„¢ charts, Navionics, and C-MAP
- Safely navigate busy waterways with an optional Quantum„¢ wireless radar and AIS receiver
- Built-in High CHIRP sonar for depth and bottom contour imaging
- Map uncharted areas with Raymarine RealBathy„¢ personal sonar mapping
- Connect with NMEA2000 compatible AIS, autopilot, sailing instruments, engines, tanks, and VHF
- From sailing to power cruising to fi shing, the LightHouse Sport OS is easy to customize to your type of boating
- An oversized waypoint key for quick and easy marking of your favorite locations
- Three user-programmable quick keys to access your favorite pages with one button push
- Live menus let you customize charts while seeing the navigation display change in real time
- Category-leading quad-core processor delivers fast chart redraw and responsive performance
- Fast and accurate 10hz GPS/GNSS sensor
- Rugged design and backed by Raymarine's three-year warranty (product registration required)
The Element S series of navigation displays gives you the freedom to enjoy the open waters”Select your destination and let Element's fast and accurate 10Hz GPS/GNSS lead the way. Engineered for simplicity and affordable performance, Element S will quickly become your trusted cruising companion. A quad-core processor off ers responsive performance and Element's all-weather, sunlight viewable displays deliver chart and navigation data in beautiful color. Element's simple and straightforward LightHouse Sport operating system lets you navigate with confi dence. Once underway, Element S will keep you on course with a smart list of user-friendly features, such as AIS target overlays, autopilot integration, and sailing instruments displays.Specifications
|Display Size||7.0" Optically Bonded LCD|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480 WVGA|
|W x H x D (mm)||(9.5 x 5.3 x 2.4 inches)|
|Product Weight (lbs)||3.0|
|Voltage||12V DC (8V to 16V DC)|
|Power Consumption (max 12V DC)||15 Watts|
|GNSS / GPS||Built-in GPS/GLONASS|
|Sonar Type (Built-in)||Single channel High CHIRP Sonar with 9 pin connector. Supports CPT-S transom and thru-hull transducers|
|Sonar Depth||CHIRP Sonar = 274m (900 feet)|
|Radar||Quantum wireless CHIRP compatible Wi-Fi only connection|
|NMEA2000||1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)|
|Supported NMEA2000 Networking||INPUT: NMEA2000 Compatible Engines (Max 2) - NMEA2000 Compatible Tank Sensors (Max 4) - Heading Sensor (for Chart Stabilization)|
|SeaTalkng||Requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400mm|
|Wi-Fi||WiFi - 802.11 b / g / n|
|Cartography||Raymarine LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, C-MAP 4D MAX+, and compatible with all charts listed on Raymarine Chart Store.|
|Tides & Currents||Requires LightHouse LNC2, Navionics or *C-MAP|
|Sonar Mapping||Raymarine RealBathy and Navionics SonarChart Lice|
|Waypoint / Routes / Tracks||5,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 50 rts - 250 wpt max / 15 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts|
|External Memory||1 x microSD slots|
|Dimensions||240 x 135 62mm|
What's in the Box:
- Element display
- Surface mount gasket
- Trunnion knobs x2
- Documentation pack
- Trunnion bracket
- Surface mount stainless steel fixings x4 (M4x40 machine screw, M4 flatwasher, M4 lockingnut)
- Power / NMEA2000 cable (includes 1.5m (4.92ft) power lead and 0.5m (1.64ft) NMEA2000 lead).
At Wow4Gadget, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and postal service process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days for in-stock items. This process can take 7 to 10 days if the item is handmade or a customizable, made-to-order product.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. After the items have been processed and have left the warehouse, delivery usually takes about 3-5 business days but can be slightly longer or shorter. Since we use multiple suppliers located in different countries, shipping times vary depending on what products are ordered. Shipping times are also affected by which country we are delivering to. For example, some of our suppliers ship from the United States, so shipping times can be shorter for American customers if they order products from those suppliers.
Note: If you order multiple items and each one comes from a different supplier, you may receive multiple packages and some items may be delivered to you sooner than others.
Shipping is free on all orders above $80. Free shipping includes orders with multiple items from multiple suppliers. For all orders under $80, shipping will be $4.99 for U.S. domestic orders.
Locations: Currently we only accept orders from the United States. This means that if you have ordered an item that cannot be shipped to your country, we will be notified immediately by the supplier and you will receive a full refund.
Duties and/or customs fees for all countries are the responsibility of the buyer/customer.
Note: Shipping times may be extended in areas heavily affected by COVID.