Your Cart is Currently Empty
Raymarine Element 7 HV Combo, No Chart, No TransducerModel: E70532
- High-visibility sunlight viewable 7" display
- Superior HyperVision CHIRP sonar technology achieves 3x the clarity of conventional side and down imaging sonars
- Built-in RealVision 3D sonar gives you the power to accurately identify the location of ledges, channel beds, and other contour changes
- Fast quad-core processor allows instantaneous chart re-draw and continuous 3D rending while running a simple, easy-to-learn user interface.
- 1.2 megahertz HyperVision sonar provides outstanding resolution up to 100’ while 350kHz Down and SideVision delivers photo-like imaging up to 600’
- Take 3D sonar to the next level with HyperVision mode for unprecedented resolution and positional awareness
- Dedicated keypad controls for simple operation, plus an oversized waypoint key for marking favorite spots
- Raymarine RealBathy™ personal sonar mapping and Navionics SonarCharts Live support
- User-programmable keys allow quick access to most-used configurations
- NMEA2000 networking for VHF, engine, tanks, and heading sensor integration
- Supports Navionics, C-MAP and other regional charting options
Knowledge is power—and the Element™ CHIRP sonar/GPS series from Raymarine gives you the power to make smarter decisions on the water. Built for anglers that want to be one step ahead of the game, Element delivers the sharpest view of the underwater world with HyperVision™ 1.2 megahertz super high-resolution sonar technology. HyperVision technology takes DownVision, SideVision, and Raymarine RealVison 3D sonar to the next level of precision imaging and fish identification, letting you see structures, vegetation, and fish with photo-like clarity. And the power of Element doesn’t stop there—an onboard quad-core processor delivers instantaneous chart redraw, fast response, and smooth RealVision 3D imaging. To keep you on target, Element features simple keypad controls and an angler-centric user interface so you can focus on the fish—not the helm. An oversized waypoint key puts you on your favorite spots, and Element’s RealBathy™ personal depth map generator lets you make your own high definition bathymetric maps on the fly.Specifications
|Display Size||7.0" Optically Bonded LCD|
|Display Resolution||800 x 480 WVGA|
|Viewing Angle||Top 50° / Bottom 60° / Left 70° / Right 70°|
|Overall Dimensions||240 x 135 62mm|
|W x H x D||(9.5 x 5.3 x 2.4 inches)|
|Product Weight (lbs)||3.0|
|Water Ingress Protection||IPx6 and IPx7|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C to + 55°C (-13°F to 131°F)|
|Storage temperature range||-30°C to +70°C (-22°F to 158°F)|
|Voltage||12V DC (8V to 16V DC)|
|Power Consumption (max 12V DC)||15 Watts|
|GNSS / GPS||Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS- 10Hz|
|Sonar Type (Built-in)||Built-in CHIRP Sonar, DownVision (Standard and Hyper), SideVision (Standard and Hyper), RealVision™ 3D (Standard and Hyper)|
|Sonar Connection||15 pin HyperVision™ type connector|
|NMEA2000||1 x NMEA2000 port (DeviceNet microC)|
|SeaTalkng||Requires A06045 DeviceNet female (F) adapter cable - 400mm|
|Wi-Fi||WiFi - 802.11 b / g / n|
|BlueTooth||Bluetooth 4.0 + Low Energy + Power Class 1.5|
|Cartography||Raymarine LightHouse NC2, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, C-MAP 4D MAX+, and compatible with all charts listed on Raymarine Chart Store.|
|Tides & Currents||Requires LightHouse LNC2, Navionics or C-MAP|
|Waypoint / Routes / Tracks||0,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 16 tracks - 10,000 max trk pts|
|Internal Memory||8GB Solid State|
|External Memory||1 x microSD slots (rear) - microSDHC max 32GB NTFS or FAT32 format / microSDXC max 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (microSD native format of exFAT must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)|
What's in the Box:
- Element 7 HV
- Trunnion bracket with mounting hardware
- Flush mount kit with mounting hardware
- Sun cover
- Power / NMEA2000 1.5m cable
- Documentation pack
At Wow4Gadget, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and postal service process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days for in-stock items. This process can take 7 to 10 days if the item is handmade or a customizable, made-to-order product.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. After the items have been processed and have left the warehouse, delivery usually takes about 3-5 business days but can be slightly longer or shorter. Since we use multiple suppliers located in different countries, shipping times vary depending on what products are ordered. Shipping times are also affected by which country we are delivering to. For example, some of our suppliers ship from the United States, so shipping times can be shorter for American customers if they order products from those suppliers.
Note: If you order multiple items and each one comes from a different supplier, you may receive multiple packages and some items may be delivered to you sooner than others.
Shipping is free on all orders above $80. Free shipping includes orders with multiple items from multiple suppliers. For all orders under $80, shipping will be $4.99 for U.S. domestic orders.
Locations: Currently we only accept orders from the United States. This means that if you have ordered an item that cannot be shipped to your country, we will be notified immediately by the supplier and you will receive a full refund.
Duties and/or customs fees for all countries are the responsibility of the buyer/customer.
Note: Shipping times may be extended in areas heavily affected by COVID.