Your Cart is Currently Empty
24v, 2000w - 120 vac / 60 hz
the new generation freedom sw series represents highly sophisticated and advanced inverter/ chargers available in 3000 w with 150 a charger and 2000 w with 100 a charger models.
the second generation 2000 watt model has been completely redesigned to include many of the same great features found in its high power counterpart.A key feature enhancement is 'generator support mode' which enables the freedom sw to supplement a generator when ac loads exceed the generator's capacity.The new generation models also feature improved ac transfer/ac input detection time, providing the ability to transfer ac loads to batteries in less than 10 milliseconds when the incoming grid or generator power is lost.Connected loads are almost unable to feel the power transition due to this quick transfer time.Both models are approved to ul458 with marine supplement, csa, abyc and fcc, class b requirements.
new - parallel and series stacking
parallel stacking enables the freedom sw inverter/chargers to double the ac output in inverter mode.Series stacking enables the freedom sw inverter/chargers to generate 120/240 v split phase output2
2 ac source must be split phase, requires stacking cable (part# 808-9005)
designed for a variety of mobile applications such as commercial, emergency and recreational vehicles, marine vessels, construction and military equipment.
- pure sine wave output to operate sensitive electronics
- advanced configuration options for customized applications
- parallel and series stacking capability
- built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and incoming ac power
- power factor corrected, multi-stage charger for fast, efficient charging
- temperature compensated charging for a vareity of climate conditions
- ignition lockout feature helps prevent unnecessary battery drain when the alternator is not providing power3
- wide operating temperature range: -4€š°f to 140€š°f (-20€š°c to 60€š°c)
- conformal coated circuit boards for humid environments
- dual input / dual output ac interface for 3000 w model
- ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- compatible with the xantrex automatic generator start4 (part# 809-0915)
3when used with the remote panel
- battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- over-temperature shutdown
- automatic overload protection
- short-circuit protection
- integrated, resettable ac breakers
warning: this product can expose you to chemicals including diisononyl phthalate (dinp) which is known to the state of california to cause cancer, and di-isodecyl phthalate (didp) which is known to the state of california to cause reproductive harm.For more information go to p65warnings.Ca.Gov.
At Wow4Gadget, our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer and postal service process the orders, which takes an additional 2–7 days for in-stock items. This process can take 7 to 10 days if the item is handmade or a customizable, made-to-order product.Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. After the items have been processed and have left the warehouse, delivery usually takes about 3-5 business days but can be slightly longer or shorter. Since we use multiple suppliers located in different countries, shipping times vary depending on what products are ordered. Shipping times are also affected by which country we are delivering to. For example, some of our suppliers ship from the United States, so shipping times can be shorter for American customers if they order products from those suppliers.
Note: If you order multiple items and each one comes from a different supplier, you may receive multiple packages and some items may be delivered to you sooner than others.
Shipping is free on all orders above $80. Free shipping includes orders with multiple items from multiple suppliers. For all orders under $80, shipping will be $4.99 for U.S. domestic orders.
Locations: Currently we only accept orders from the United States. This means that if you have ordered an item that cannot be shipped to your country, we will be notified immediately by the supplier and you will receive a full refund.
Duties and/or customs fees for all countries are the responsibility of the buyer/customer.
Note: Shipping times may be extended in areas heavily affected by COVID.